Lorazepam is a prescribed medication utilized to treat common symptoms of anxiety. While beneficial, it's also extremely habit-forming, because of the blissful and sedating effects it produces. If Ativan® is controlling your life, it’s time to seek help. A medically guided detox is the first step to conquering your substance use disorder and putting you on a track to recovery.
Sunrise Detox is here to support you. Our Ativan detox near Atlanta will safely remove the substance from your system and effectively mitigate what can be debilitating withdrawal symptoms. Reach out to us at (678) 928-6557 to begin your recovery.
Should I Enter Lorazepam Detox Near Atlanta?
In the same class of central nervous system depressants like Alprazolam, Lorazepam is slower to act but has a longer duration. Dependency may emerge swiftly, specifically if you use in excess of your prescription. If you’re unsure if you need help, consider these signs of a dependency
- You persistently think about using or getting more Ativan
- You have to take more of the substance to get the same calming effect
- When attempting to abstain or decrease your dosage, you suffer from withdrawal symptoms such as cravings, nausea, or anxiety
- You experience outbursts of emotion or mood shifts
- You withdraw from family members and friends
Withdrawal symptoms from benzodiazepines -- like Ativan -- have the potential to be life-threatening, which is why a reputable, medically supervised lorazepam detox near Atlanta is crucial. Attempting to end the addiction by yourself is unsafe and never recommended. Instead, turn to Sunrise Detox for the exceptional treatment you deserve.
What To Anticipate From Our Ativan Detox Near Atlanta
First and foremost, you will be attended to by skilled medical experts in a managed setting. We understand the physical and mental stress that detox can bring, and we’re here for you 24 hours a day. Your vitals will be monitored regularly to ensure you gain relief from Ativan withdrawal symptoms like:
- General pain and discomfort
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Body aches
- Restlessness and insomnia
- Confusion, irritability, and mood swings
Your detox program begins with a thorough appraisal. Our clinicians will ask about the level of your Ativan consumption, your physical state, and your past medical experiences. This enables us to create a custom care plan that caters to your individual circumstances. Your custom-tailored plan will help ensure your progress, but we know the effectiveness of your detox is also impacted by our ability to maintain your comfort and strength.
During detox, we’ll help you rest and boost your energy levels with comfy bedrooms and resident lounges, nourishing meals, and 24/7 access to drinks and snacks. When you start feeling better, you’ll be encouraged to take advantage of the individual and group therapy options offered at Sunrise Detox. These meetings will not only help while you’re here, but they’ll also get you prepared for the following step of recovery, on-site rehab.
What Is The Timeframe For Ativan Detox Near Atlanta?
Our medical staff is responsible for getting you stabilized and set for the following phase of your recovery. Keeping that under consideration, the majority of people can get through our Ativan detox in a week to 10 days. The overall time you are here can vary, and is affected by the following factors:
- The extent of your Ativan consumption, including frequency, overall duration, and dosage amounts
- Your physical health
- How responsive you are to treatment
In conjunction with being medically stable, you also need to have a comprehensive aftercare plan before exiting our facility. We’ll assist you in designing one and find a place for you at a residential rehab facility, your subsequent stage of care.
How Sunrise Detox Alpharetta Promotes Safety During Lorazepam Detox?
Safety is a foremost concern during your lorazepam detox near Atlanta. We monitor your vital signs closely and work hard to reduce potentially dangerous withdrawal symptoms. All in all, there are numerous ways we keep you safe, including:
- Customized plans of treatment to fit your unique needs
- Round-the-clock support from medical specialists
- Managed living arrangements clear of outside influences that trigger use
- Aftercare planning to make certain you have the right support going forward
- Compliance with unwavering patient privacy rules
When medication is used over the course of your Ativan detox, we’ll observe your response closely and alter dosage levels as required to encourage your progress and safety.