Vicodin Detox Near Atlanta
Undergoing detox for hydrocodone is the initial step to beating a Vicodin® use disorder, and Sunrise Detox Alpharetta is here for you. Our medically guided detox near Atlanta knows how to safely and effectively taper you off the opioid. We’ll keep you comfortable and safe while your body cleanses itself of the substance. All you have to do is dial (678) 928-6557 to get the help you require.
Hydrocodone-derived medications such as Vicodin are among the most frequently used painkillers in the world. In spite of their prevalence, they also carry an enhanced threat of dependency in light of the euphoric sensations they create. If a dependency arises, withdrawal symptoms make stopping challenging and even dangerous. If you want to quit, you need the guidance of experienced medical specialists in a controlled surrounding.
Do I Need Hydrocodone Detox Near Atlanta?
Even drugs like Vicodin that are ordered by medical professionals could cause difficulties for people. If you use Vicodin in excess of your prescription or continue to use after your prescription is complete, then you may be dependent and need care. You may even become consumed with thoughts of taking more of the painkiller and harm relationships to keep using on a consistent basis.
You may need hydrocodone detox in Atlanta if you have:
- Withdrawal symptoms when not using
- Frequent mood swings, confusion, or depression
- Withdrawing from family, friends, and interests you used to enjoy
- An infatuation with keeping up your supply of the drug
- A growing tolerance where you need more to get the desired results
- Inability to fulfill obligations at the office, home, or school
Even if you don’t have all the issues posted above, you need assistance whenever a Vicodin dependency arises. Withdrawal symptoms may be debilitating and possibly life-threatening, and the only way to halt use safely is via a medically directed detox.
What Should I Anticipate From Vicodin Detox At Sunrise?
We are well aware of the physical and emotional distress detox causes, which is why our team checks your vital signs often and is ready to help around-the-clock. We are proficient in mitigating a range of withdrawal symptoms, such as:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches and pains
- Irritability and confusion
- Trembling or tremors
We’ll quickly attend to any concerns you experience. We’ll also keep you rested and taken care of with nicely furnished bedrooms, relaxing resident lounges, nutritious meals, and around-the-clock access to beverages and snacks.
Whenever you’re up for it, you’ll be welcomed to partake in one-on-one and group therapy sessions. This not only will aid you while you’re in our facility but also get you ready for residential rehab, the following step of your treatment. Then, we'll help you decide how you will move forward in your recovery through detailed aftercare planning.
What Is The Timeframe For Vicodin Detox?
You will be in our care for however long it takes to get you medically stable and prepared to take the next step in recovery. For most, admission to Sunrise Detox happens quickly, and full detox will typically take up to 10 days. The amount of time you spend here is influenced by the following variables:
- The extent of your Vicodin use including frequency, duration, and dosage quantities
- Your physical state
- How responsive you are to detox
Once you are stable and readied with an aftercare plan, we’ll help you switch to a credentialed residential rehab.
How Do We Keep You Safe Over The Course Of Vicodin Detox Near Atlanta?
Your safety is an important priority at our Vicodin detox near Atlanta. We are careful about tracking your condition and know how to handle potentially hazardous withdrawal symptoms. Furthermore, we’ll make certain any medication utilized to assist you in detoxing from hydrocodone is administered appropriately to avoid a secondary addiction.
We protect you with:
- Around-the-clock medical care from trained staff
- Personalized treatment plans unique to your situation
- A controlled surrounding far from external forces that trigger use
- Thorough aftercare planning to keep you progressing toward a full recovery
- Inflexible patient privacy rules to ensure your personal info and care details stay confidential
Suboxone is commonly used to taper you off opioids as it is not as likely to cause addiction than different medications. It can help mitigate withdrawal symptoms, but it has to be taken carefully by well-trained healthcare personnel. If you are treated with Suboxone, these protocols will be followed:
- To avoid precipitated withdrawal, we’ll delay utilizing Suboxone until the proper time
- We will carefully check your response after a trial dose
- Changes to your dose will be made or alternative treatment possibilities considered
- You’ll be gradually tapered off Suboxone
Begin Vicodin Detox Near Atlanta Today
Quit hydrocodone safely by reaching out to the professionals at Sunrise Detox Alpharetta. Our Vicodin detox in Atlanta is experienced in handling withdrawal and will carefully remove the substance from your body. Call (678) 928-6557 to get detox service today. We reply to questions at any time, 365 days a year.