Has your life been upended as a result of an addiction to morphine? This strong opioid can be helpful in managing moderate to severe pain, but it’s also highly addictive and potentially lethal. If you’re struggling to stop and find that you need the opioid to go about your daily life, it’s time to find assistance. Sunrise Detox Alpharetta is standing by to supply it with medically guided morphine detox in Atlanta.
You will detox safely and gradually under the watchful eye of experienced medical experts who are on site for you 24 hours a day. Contact (678) 928-6557 and start your recovery the best way possible.
How To Determine If You Require Morphine Detox Near Atlanta
Morphine has a high risk for addiction because of the pleasurable feelings it generates. When consuming this opioid beyond your recommended dosage or for non-medical purposes, a tolerance to the drug may quickly emerge. This is typically one of the first indicators of addiction. There are various other clear red flags that a dependency has developed, including:
- Withdrawal symptoms when not using
- Steady compulsions to use
- Withdrawing from family members or friends and pastimes you enjoyed in the past
- Financial worries or difficulties at home, school, or work due to morphine use
- Making an effort to obtain prescriptions from different doctors and constantly agonizing over locating more of the substance
Your experience may differ, but whenever an addiction arises, you should seek help. Our morphine detox in Atlanta will mitigate withdrawal symptoms through a careful tapering process and set the groundwork for a lasting recovery. Detoxing by yourself is never advised as withdrawal may be devastating and often leads to relapse.
What Should You Anticipate From Morphine Detox At Sunrise?
At Sunrise Detox Alpharetta, you will be treated as an individual and provided the compassion and respect you deserve. We believe in a personalized approach to provide the highest level of care and that starts with a thorough appraisal. We’ll obtain a clear understanding of your substance use, physical health, and medical history and formulate a care plan to fit your situation.
Your plan promotes an effective detox, as does our capacity to keep you relaxed. Our professionals know that managing withdrawal is a big consideration in your comfort. With medication-assisted treatment and additional methods, we can mitigate withdrawal symptoms that might include:
- Muscle aches and overall discomfort
- Nausea and vomiting
- Chills and sweating
During your treatment, you'll stay in a fully furnished room and be given wholesome, balanced meals to boost your strength. When you begin feeling better, you'll be invited to attend group and personal therapy sessions. This helps you comprehend the root reasons for your substance use while getting you ready for the next step of residential rehab. We'll also explore the journey of your recovery, providing you with a detailed aftercare plan.
How Long Will I Be In Morphine Detox?
The amount of time you spend at Sunrise Detox can vary depending on some different factors. Generally speaking, you may anticipate detoxing within 10 days although prolonged stays are possible. Your treatment plan might be affected by:
- The level of your morphine use
- Your physical state
- How responsive you are to care
- Presence of other drugs in your system
Prior to leaving, we will make sure you are medically stable and equipped with an aftercare plan that will map out the subsequent steps of your recovery.
How Can Sunrise Ensure My Safety During Morphine Detox Near Atlanta?
Detoxing on your own is never advised because of the potentially intense bodily and psychological withdrawal symptoms that can put you in harm’s way. Sunrise Detox Alpharetta will keep you safe. We’ll attend to your withdrawal and help you prevent a secondary dependency to medication utilized in your care. Your safety is also protected via:
- Around-the-clock guidance from credentialed medical professionals
- A structured environment away from triggers of morphine use
- Individualized care plans to accommodate your situation
- Aftercare planning to provide a comprehensive road map of the steps of your recovery
- Rigid patient privacy guidelines to ensure complete confidentiality
When detoxing from opioids like morphine, Suboxone might be used to ease withdrawal. It is less addictive than other substances yet proven to be effective. To keep you safe, we follow these guidelines:
- We don’t administer Suboxone in the beginning stages to steer clear of precipitated withdrawal
- When appropriate, an initial dose is administered and the individual’s response is tracked
- Contingent on the response, we’ll alter dosage levels or consider other treatment alternatives
- We carefully taper patients off Suboxone and reassess